Monday, August 16, 2010

Sittin' Up Sweetie...


My little munchkin is sitting up all on her own! She’s also almost crawling or “worming” as her daddy and I call it. We lay out a blanket and sit at one end, placing Ally at the other end and little by little she wiggles, squirms and “worms” her way to us amid claps and cheers! She’s able to get up on all fours but can’t figure out how to move yet. She just sits there on hands and knees with a determined look on her face like she really wants to go but can’t figure out how to coordinate knee and hand movements just yet. She’s so close I can feel it! Meanwhile, we are really enjoying her sitting up on her own and to celebrate this massive achievement we have graduated Ally to her nice wooden high chair, or as I call it, the big girl chair! She loves it, and shows it by happily slapping her hands on the tray to make noises. I can’t believe how big she is, and that she is hitting these wonderful milestones!

No comments:

Post a Comment